miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Time to feel again

Hi friends,
after an intense three months in Haiti doing disaster relief work, I feel the need to get some things off my chest. I have titled this entry, "time to feel again" because I know that there is much in me that I have trapped inside over the past few months. Things that I had to push inside so that I could keep myself going. I know there are tears that I have yet to cry, visions that I have yet to see, experiences that I have yet to feel.

The best way that I know to express myself and work through these thoughts and emotions is through writing them down. I know that I have had some powerful experiences that have shaped the person I am today, and will continue to shape me as I write to remember and remember to write. So here it goes. I don't promise that this will be pretty and it sure won't be organized, but I am going to do my best to be honest about what I have seen, heard and felt.

1 comentario:

  1. Kristin,
    I'm so glad to see you doing this. There is power in releasing what's inside through our pens (and keyboards). I pray that God uses this expression to heal you, grow you and give you peace.
    I look forward to seeing you at the end of June when we come to the DR.
    Blessings and prayers,
    Kelli

    ResponderEliminar