viernes, 28 de mayo de 2010

The Uncloudy Day-Haiti Jan-April 2010


A friend recently gave me a list of some favorite songs, and as I listened to them today while attempting to translate all of the summer team agendas, this song stuck out to me and reminded me of Haiti and the promise that they hold for a brighter future.

It may seem a bit ironic to show disaster photos along side a song talking about a land of cloudless days, but to me it somehow fits. I hope you will take the time to watch and that you will look deep into the eyes of the people captured here and maybe you too will find hope for Haiti in the eyes of her beautiful, hurting, happy, terrified, longing, faithful people.

Blessings!

Song: The Uncloudy Day
By: The Jolly Bankers
Album: Death & Taxes

1 comentario:

  1. I love this video you made, I watched it with the kids. They were so intent and had many questions. Gracia has continued to tell us that when she grows up, she wants to tell people about Haiti and bring shoes to Haiti- (we think she means both helping people in Haiti and telling others to help). Cool! Hey, call me sometime, we have an idea.

    ResponderEliminar